TO CALL 911
Questions quite often arise that a citizen may have in regards to the
fire department and or it's operations. Here you will find useful information
that may save you a phone call or assist you.
- If you have an emergency please call 911,
not our business line.
- For questions on burn permits or fire
codes, use the links to the left to research possible answers.
- Our Business hours are Monday thru Friday
8am - 5pm
- You should change your smoke detector
batteries every 6 months to ensure proper operation.
- A Chirping detector most often indicates
a low battery. Change your battery immediately.
- We do not conduct community CPR or 1st Aid
at this time. Tri-Hospital EMS is a good place to look for a Certified